Thursday, July 28, 2011


25 July 2011

I wanted to be in Golden this morning so I could head west without having to battle through the Denver morning rush hour and it worked exactly as planned. I rode west to Kremmling, north to Walden, then east through Routt National Forest, over the Medicine Bow Mountains at Cameron pass, and down through Roosevelt National Forest to Fort Collins. Then it was a fast interstate blat to Cheyenne, Wyoming.

My hosts for the evening are Greg and Cathy Lloyd. Cathy is my former sister in law but still my sister at heart. It was a joy to see her and her wonderful family. Greg cooked an awesome BBQ dinner, we had a nice catch up on the deck, I played some music on Greg's nice guitar and we all went to bed smiling.

Americana for the day: Good ole' American style smoked BBQ, yuuuuumm!

Photos: http://picasaweb.google.com/T.Micheal.Young/USA201102

No comments:

Post a Comment