Sunday, July 17, 2011

Facing West

16 July 2011

Had a nice relaxing morning with Doug and Cindy at their lovely Nashville home then decided late in the day to head west to Springfield and spend another day at my sister Charlotte's. I'm having some difficulties trying to get temporary registration for my bike and need to be near the Missouri DMV early on Monday.

Because I got such a late start in the day I chose to ride the interstate all the way. It's boring but you can sure make good time.

The tentative itinerary from here is Kansas City on Monday, Denver, South Dakota, Casper, Yellowstone Park, Seattle, Oregon, Northern California, zig zag to Dallas, head west to be in Los Angeles the first week of October.

Americana for the day: deep fried catfish and hush puppies

Photos: http://picasaweb.google.com/T.Micheal.Young/USA2011

No comments:

Post a Comment