Saturday, July 9, 2011

Watch out for buggys

8 July 2011

Charlotte, Leigha, Chase and I kicked off the day with a major hi gly carb hit of Krispy Kreme donuts. The entire baking process is just the other side of a glass wall so you can see your meal being assembled and cooked. Wickedly good stuff.

After some heated arguments with my navigator Susan, I rode back to Centralia in preparation for my niece Katherine's wedding tomorrow. I'm staying at Mom's place this time and got there just in time to rush to the rehearsal. It was a nice days riding with partly cloudy skies and a high of 88F.

One interesting aspect of today's ride was passing through Mennonite country.

Americana for the day: Kirspy Kreme Donuts

Photos: http://picasaweb.google.com/T.Micheal.Young/USA2011


No comments:

Post a Comment