Monday, July 4, 2011

Bass Pro Shop


27 June 2011

Into Mexico for a photo shoot with Dad – they are doing an article for the VA Home newsletter about the Tui award that Wires & Wood won. Next, over to Columbia for a stop at the Bass Pro Shop – it is an enormous sporting goods retailer that I am always wow'ed by. It is too incredible to describe, you just have to see it for yourself. For a New Zealander, the gun and ammo section was especially amazing. Back in Centralia, Fred generously used his woodworking skills and tools to make me a “magic seat board” - more about this in a later post. Back to Mexico to visit with my aunt Dorothy and her daughter Janet, whom I hadn't caught up with for decades. Back to Centralia where Fred had cooked up a big fish fry. I gave some more motorcycle rides then packed for my Illinois trip.

Americana for the day: chasing fireflys at dusk

Photos: http://picasaweb.google.com/T.Micheal.Young/USA201102

No comments:

Post a Comment